Do I need a prescription to make an order?
You do not need a prescription when placing an order with dr palma med store. However, please note, we do reserve the right to refuse a sale. This is at our discretion and without explanation. It is our right to decide whether or not to allow an individual to make a purchase from our website. We strongly urge you to consult a medical professional. Arrange an appointment with your doctor or GP before going ahead and taking any medication of any kind.
There are certain conditions that apply to anyone wanting to place an order with drpalmamedstore:
- Any individual seeking to make a purchase from drpalmamedstore, has to be at least 18 years of age. It is not open to debate or any discussion. Please do not try to contest this, because the answer will always be a firm NO. This is regardless of any laws from any countries or states that might declare otherwise. So save your breath.
- be a responsible and reasonable adult. If you give the impression that you could be a danger to yourself or even to others, we will not entertain you. Simple.
- we expect all customers to have at some stage, at the very least consulted a doctor on the condition which they are seeking a remedy for.
- It is the soul responsibility of the customer to be truthful and honest with regards to their personal experience with the medication in question.
- We as a company will not be held responsible for any consequences should they arise, as a result of failing to respect and abide by our terms (also see our Terms & Conditions).
- For the record, we do not give advice that is to be treated as professional medical advice or directions of usage.
The information found on this site is generic and has been collected from various sources online. Under no circumstances is it intended to, nor should it be followed ahead of any doctors or GP’s professional advice.
Is ordering online safe? Are your products genuine?
Ordering online most certainly carries a certain degree of risk. However, this risk does not exist when you shop from the drpalmamedstore website. Rest assured all the products you see on our website are FDA approved brands. You will more than likely even recognise the bigger household name brands, and all of the brands we stock are prescribed by doctors all around the world, particularly the western world. These are the exact same products you are normally faced with no choice but to pay extortionate amounts of money for a less than adequate amount of tablets.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Where can I find more information about the possible side effects of the medicine I am thinking about ordering?
You can find detailed information on each product that is available on the drpalmamedstore website. You can go to each individual product page and there you will find detailed information
on your chosen medicine. This will include:
- action recommended
- possible side effects
- precautions concerning the medicine you want to order online
- history of the product
How can I place an order?
We have a variety of options when it comes to making the transaction. We can cater for Stripe, PayPal, Crypto Currency, although a straight forward standard bank transfer is the most simple and straight forward method to process your payment with drpalmamedstore. Once you are decided on the items you wish to order, add your chosen items to your shopping cart. When you go to check out your cart. you will be asked to fill in the required details on the check out Order Form. Then once you’ve checked and happy the details you have typed in are correct, go ahead and enter the details asked for so far. To start the transaction you need to make an online payment for your order, which will be via a bank transfer traditionally. Upon receiving your order we will then provide you on screen and by email when the transaction is completed successfully and will deliver your order to the address you have provided on the checkout form.
Can I cancel my order?
If you do wish to cancel an order, you have to contact us as soon as possible. Because if the item has already been handed over to the courier firm and is on its way, then we are afraid it cannot be refunded. You must quickly contact us to request a cancellation order. However, we cannot cancel your order or refund you if it has already been packaged and sent.
How secure is my payment?
When making a card payment, all payments are securely processed over HTTPS and your card information never touches our servers. All payment processing is done by our credit card processor, Stripe and Paypal. When you enter the credit card details, they are sent directly to Stripe over SSL. Read more about Stripe’s security policies on their site.
What is the correct dosage?
The dosage can vary according to the condition that treatment is needed for. The usual adult dose for anxiety is 5 to 30 mg per day. Whereas 5 to 15 mg should be taken at bedtime for insomnia.
Please refer to the patient information leaflet that comes with the medication for muscle spasms, alcohol withdrawal, preoperative anxiety and other conditions.
How does it work?
Our aim is to provide a service that is:
- safe and secure
- cost effective
- and reliable.
We offer a safer hassle-free way to have your medication delivered to you at your address. Which is particularly useful, especially now whilst we are in the middle of the COVID-19 epidemic. As during the many lockdowns and curfews we have had to abide by. Which in other words, renders you incapable and unable to go out and get it. Our prices are regularly monitored to ensure we continue to provide great products at fair prices.